Expats groningen can be of service when you have decided to move from abroad to Groningen. It is almost impossible to remotely arrange all important matters concerning an immigration.
Some questions you could have:
• Which school is best suited for my children?
• Where can I find a suitable house and what is the best location?
• Which insurances do I need?
Expats Groningen can help you with:
• Housing (Rent or Buy | Short or Long Stay)
• Moving & Logistics
• Mortgage, Insurance and Administration advice
• Reliable Thirth parties (Contractors, Architects, Interior designers and more)
• Personal shopping, Styling, Security or Transport
• and much more!
Expats Groningen Pricelist
All prices are exl. VAT
Basic Advice & Help
Advice & Help with forms
Advice & Application
1% of the purchase price
1 month renting price
2% of the (first-year) costs
For more information or to make an appointment, fill out the Contact Form.
We will contact you within 2 business days.
Moving to another country will be much easier with a little inside help from a local!
Expats Expat Help Moving to Groningen Drenthe Veendam Zuidbroek Wildervank Oude Nieuwe Pekela Stadskanaal Zuidlaren Glimmen Haren Zuidhorn Aduard Annen Gieten Winschoten Hoogezand Assen Borger